Coolant codes can be adjusted inside the machining setup editor.
My coolant codes in CAMplete are wrong. How do I fix this? You can edit coolant codes inside of CAMplete using the Machining Setup Editor.
Modify controller option
- Open CAMplete TruePath
- Select the Manage tab > Resources group > Machines
- Select your machine from the list in the Resource Manager
- Hold SHIFT on the keyboard and click Edit. This will open the Machining Setup Editor
- In the Machining Setup Editor, select Controller on the left-hand side
- Select the Post Options tab
- Double-click the code that needs to be updated
- Type in the new coolant code, and press enter
- Select OK to close the Edit Machining Setup form
- Re-load your project to see the updates take effect in the code.