How do I install a new NC Format for an existing machine?
How do I install a new NC Format for an existing machine
Import a New NC Format
- Open CAMplete TruePath software on your computer.
- Open the NC Formats form. Manage > Resources group > NC Formats
- From the Resource Manager > Import
- Browse to the location of your new NC Format, select, and click Open.
Set the new NC format as the default for your machine
- In the Resource Manager, select Machines > Select the Machine you want to associate the NC format with > Click Edit
- In the Edit Machining Setup, click NC Formats on the vertical left-hand column, and make both Program and Master Program your newly imported NC Format using the drop-down.
- Click OK.
Congratulations! You have successfully imported an NC format into CAMplete TruePath.