Adding users in Fusion 360 makes it easy to share projects and collaborate.
1. Click to open the Data Panel
2. Double click on the project you want to add a member to
3. At the top select "people"
4. Enter the email address of the new member
Make sure to use the email that they use to log into their fusion account
5. Click on "invite"
6. New members will be added to the list
An email will automatically be sent to their address stating that they have been added to the project. If they are currently logged into Fusion 360, they might have to close the application and re-start it for the changes to take effect.