Fusion 360 crashes and stops responding after postprocessing. Hovering over any browser or ribbon menu item triggers the crash.
Fusion 360 crashes when post-processing. The cause of this could be one of the following.
- Malfunctioning Add-in or Script installed.
- Fusion 360 is out of date
AnswerIf Fusion 360 crashes after post-processing, try these steps to fix it:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Fusion 360 by selecting Check for Updates from the Help menu.
- Reset your Fusion 360 preferences by choosing Restore to Defaults from the Preferences menu.
- Disable any third-party add-ins you don't need by selecting the add-in or script in the Add-Ins menu and clicking Stop.
If the problem continues, please get in touch with email@example.com for further assistance.