When opening the NC Programs dialog in Fusion 360, the Post Properties section is empty.
The Post Properties section is empty when opening the NC Programs dialog in Fusion 360.
- No post is chosen for post-processing.
- There's a syntax error in the post-processor file.
- Click on the folder icon located next to the Post option in the NC Program window.
- Browse to the folder where the posts are saved.
- Choose the appropriate post-processor you want to use, and select it.
If the post is already selected but there are no Post Properties: