How to upload and use your new DSI Fusion 360 Post Processor
You first need to install your new Fusion 360 post-processor in order to use it.
Uploading your post
- Download the post that you received from DSI
- Launch Fusion 360 and navigate to Manufacturing > Manage > Post Library
- Choose either Cloud or Local under My Posts based on where you want to save the post.
- Click Import
- Find and open your post
Using your new post
- In the NC Program dialog, Select your new post from the file icon
- Change the output folder
- Select any post properties that you want to use from the Post property dialog
- Click Post