Discover the benefits of trying Fusion 360's preview features, which offer a glimpse into upcoming functionalities that can enhance your design, manufacturing experience and boost productivity.
If you want to use the Fusion 360 Preview features, you will need to turn them on first.
NOTE: Enabling the preview feature could impact Fusion 360's performance.
Preview features are split into three groups:
- Public preview features are almost-released features.
These features are available to all customers.
- Extension preview features will soon be available as part of an extension.
All customers can access these features, but some may require existing features in an extension.
- Insider preview features are upcoming features that may be added to Fusion 360 or as an extension.
These features are only for Fusion 360 Insider program customers in that workspace.
Joining a Fusion 360 Insider program is currently by invitation only.
Enable a preview feature in Fusion 360
- Click on My Profile in the top-right corner of the Application bar
- Click on Preferences to open the dialog box
- On the left side, click on Preview Features
- (Optional) Filter the preview features by workspace, type, enabled features, or search
- Check the box next to the preview feature's name
- Click OK
To enable a preview feature in Fusion Team, ask your administrator to do it. If you're an admin, follow these steps:
- Click My Profile in the top-right corner
- Choose Settings
- Click the Preview tab in the top-left corner
- Click Edit next to the preview feature you want to enable
- Toggle the switch and click Save
- Refresh the Fusion Team to see the change
Remember that when you enable a preview feature, it applies to everyone on the team. Some previews are automatically enabled for certain license types.